A delicious soup that takes minutes to throw into the crockpot and flavor packed soup for dinner!
Today sharing with you slow soup from Six Sisters’ newest the days of Christmas. become friends with the Six Sisters through blogging and conferences. They amaze with all that love they importance on family and traditions. They started blogging as with all six sisters and into . their third that . such delicious family friendly recipes. I couldn’t wait through their newest and to make!
In the book theyfor fun family traditions. From gifts to dinners and desserts. This book is fun things. that it shows that aren’t the gifts, for our family, saving Christmas tips, and even shows . It gave our family fun new traditions of Christmas to our house!
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Toppings:
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- green onions
- diced avocado
- tortilla strips
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chicken to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, salsa, corn, black beans, water, cumin, and cilantro. Pour over the top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Place back into the slow cooker and add shredded cheese. Continue cooking until cheese has melted about 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.