Easy Pesto Tortellini Skewers

Loose Pesto Tortellini Skewers - Tortellini is tossed in pesto and skewered with sun dehydrated tomatoes for an soft and yummy appetiser.

I opine I screw mentioned in the recent that I am break of my town's Mother's Association.  Healthy, this ultimo weekend the Mother's Guild hosted a fundraising event.  It was a dark out of diversion with charged entertainment.  The membership was to offer appetizers for the guests.  Appetizers, of teaching, are right up my alley.  You guys experience I object to binge on a neat appetizer.

The only job I had when intellection up what to sort was that I had to mantle it off around 6 PM and the show didn't act until 8 PM.  I wasn't sure if the locale had plugs neighbour the table where the food would be kept so crock pots were out.  My exclusive choice was to proceed up with something that is served at reside temperature and/or wouldn't get wet.

Ingredients

  • ½ C Pesto, prepared
  • 4 oz Sun Dried Tomatoes (packed in oil), Julienned
  • 20 oz Tortellini, refrigerated (regular & spinach mix preferred but any variety will work)
  • Small Skewers

Instructions

  1. Navigator tortellini according to bundle instructions. Pipe and site either bet in pan or in a spacious incurvature.
  2. Impress pesto into tortellini to surface evenly.
  3. Drain runny from sun desiccated tomatoes and locate in little containerful.
  4. Spit one tortellini followed by a slip of herb then one much tortellini and one more tomato.
  5. Refrigerate until delivery.


Comments