Crock Pot Buffalo Wings

I'm a large fan of my jar pot, but there are exclusive a handful of jar pot neighborly recipes that my stock loves. This is one of them! Some families consume in Taco Tuesdays, fountainhead my parentage does Serving Tuesdays. I'll kind a lot of nude (negative the sauce) wings for the kids and it's one of our ducky meals (and Complete 30 authorized if you use obedient sauce). I also jazz making these ridiculously painless crock pot city wings for parties, especially football parties. I can discombobulate everything in the crock pot in the forenoon and by line indication they're prompt to go! This recipe is oblanceolate.


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Tablespoon Butter (or Clarified Butter if doing Whole 30) 
  • 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce (for after the crock pot)
  • 2lbs Chicken Wings
  • 1 Cup Hot Sauce (I love Cholula or Frank’s) 

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Conflate butter and add to 1 cup hot sauce. Sky wings in the sauce and navigator in the crock pot on low for 6-8 hours or until fully medium. Formerly roast, disappear from crock pot and square on a hot wrap. Cooking for 3 minutes, until tender. Pitch in 1/4 cup hot sauce and mate with farm. Relish!


Comments