Christmas Wreath Fruit Pizza #christmas #pizza


Isn’t she a beauty? I swear you can't fail with this. It’s very easy, and truth be legendary, it’s a “light” afters. As we have a tendency to all grasp, most Christmas desserts are thus wealthy and serioushowever this fruit dish Christmas wreath is lightweight and refreshing.


All of a fulminant I cannot get enough of recent fruit & cream cheese! It’s like I’m desire it daily. Although, it’s killing my diet & my thighs, y’all. we have a tendency to were recently at a celebration, and somebody had created a fruit dishit had been thus sensible. My husband and that i had manner an excessive amount of. It’s was virtuallyembarrassing. however it had been at that party that I had the thought to do to form a fruit dish Christmas wreath.

To be honest, i used to be a touch distressed concerning my experiment. I’ve created a fruit dish lots of times, however ne'er a Christmas wreath one before.


Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 Tablespoons of milk
  • 1 bag of sugar cookie mix (like Betty Crocker) or 1 tube of refrigerated dough - whichever you prefer.
  • 1 (8 oz) pkg PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1-2 teaspoons of lemon or lime juice
  • various washed fruit of your liking - I used raspberries, blackberries, blueberries & strawberries
  • fresh mint for wreath garnish


Instructions

  1. Grease your pizza pan, and the sides of a small pyrex bowl.
  2. Preheat your oven - per cookie mix.
  3. If you're making your sugar cookie crust from a bag - prepare as per directions on the back of the bag.
  4. Spread your cookie mixture evenly on your pizza pan. I used a cookie mix, and the cookie crust baked perfectly to the end of the pizza pan.
  5. In a mixing bowl, mix your soften cream cheese, sugar, milk & lime juice together with a hand mixer.
  6. Once your cookie crust has cooled completely, spread your cream cheese mixture on top of your crust.
  7. Arrange your fruit on top of your cream cheese mixture.
  8. Add your fresh mint for garnish.

Comments